Dispute, Chargeback Issued by Buyer Despite Tracking shows Parcel Delivered

bunnyki55es
Contributor
Contributor

I have a dispute claim/ chargeback initiated by Buyer who insisted on a refund as he claims that he did not receive it despite USPS tracking shows delivery made. 

I have submitted the tracking number and attached a copy of the tracking slip that has the address of buyer which is similar to what is on the transaction (which is a requirement in seller's protection).

Now the case is still pending. But I would like to know anyone encountered such cases and if anyone won against buyer? I read that a chargeback is from Buyer's credit card, so how I can prevent that from happening even though I am able to show delivery has been made?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @bunnyki55es,

I'm sorry to hear that there was a dispute, but I'm glad to hear that you have proof of delivery. Has the case been reviewed and resolved yet? With valid tracking for transaction that was Seller Protection eligible, a case of Item Not Received should be found in your favor, even if it's a chargeback. Chargebacks do take a little more time, but the same Seller Protection guidelines apply.

I hope this is already wrapped up or will be soon!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

bunnyki55es
Contributor
Contributor
Yes! The case was in my favor, Thankfully as the online tracking shows delivery made and Shipping address as per PayPal transaction. Thank you for the advice !
Login to Me Too

Sean5439
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there, I have the same issue recently but Paypal favor in buyer and I don't understand. The case closed even I had provided the tracking number.

Hope you can help with this issue.

Thank you.

Stella

Login to Me Too

bunnyki55es
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Stella, I attached a copy of the tracking slip showing both my and buyer’s address as according to his PayPal transaction to me, also provided a screenshot of the online tracking results showing final delivery made and provided tracking number which can be tracked online. Hope this helps you in your appeal case
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.