Discriminatory decision by PayPal Resolution Center

ngapparels
Contributor
Contributor

Our company has been scammed by the decision of the PayPal resolution center. How can the community help us?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ngapparels 

No idea as you haven't said how you were scammed.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ngapparels
Contributor
Contributor

Sharing the email sent to PayPal for which I never received a reply.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have received the package back from the buyer which proves that the buyer was lying and tried to scam us via PayPal.

In the responses by the buyer to PayPal she confirmed that she had received fabric instead of the garments and now in the package received by us (of which we made the video; attached) she sent us back 1 of the 4 garments back to us and kept the three with herself confirming she wanted to scam us.

Here is what I would like to present:
1). Buyer stated she received the fabric whereas we sent the 4 garment samples as per her requirements (pictures attached Garment1, 2, 3 & 4.jpg along with the courier package made at that time Courier.jpg) and the invoice clearly states that the package contains 4 baby suits and if the contents of the package do not match the description on the invoice then we can be heavily penalised for wrong export documentation.
     - So false statement by the buyer

2). We sent the package to the buyer which weighed 0.460kgs (proof attached) and now that we have received the package it only weighs 0.180kgs (video attached) which again proves that the buyer tried to scam us. 
     - False again

Also if PayPal wants they can contact TNT (subsidy of FedEx) and DHL themselves stating the AWB# involved and confirm the weight of the parcel we dispatched from our end to the buyer and the weight of the parcel we received from the buyer which will completely reconfirm our statements.

I guess there is no other proof required to make a true judgement in this case and still if more information is required please let us know and we'll provide that too but we will not let ourselves get scammed for our hard-work and authenticity. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you please let me know what can we do?
Login to Me Too

ngapparels
Contributor
Contributor

This is the video of the package received. 

<removed>

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ngapparels 

Send all that to customer services, nothing anyone on here can do unfortunately.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ngapparels
Contributor
Contributor
I have done that several times but I did not hear back from the them.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.