Department of homeland security international affairs

AlanJames
New Community Member
Transaction type: PayPal confirmed with Grailed Bot for 285$; Online payment that was not confirmed by PayPal. (Tracking number had to be manifested through a third partner). User claimed item was paid for. I contacted PayPal and they told me it’s on a “security hold”. It was not on items held. This user from Canada asked me to send as “gift” to avoid shipping fees. After the bot confirmed he asked for a tracking number. My concern: It is possible for PayPal to help me ship without actually getting paid. I do not send out items or start paying for shipping until the money is on hold. This user told me that they “recently changed that”. A bold face lie. After contacting PayPal I told this user that there was no confirmation email of the payment. He told me that “PayPal should send an email and grailed should of emailed me”. Grailed has never emailed me. This confirmed that this guy manipulating the grailed systems. My Evidence of attempted online theft; Faulty user name. User sent me a phone number. Email is not a real word or name. User name does not match email, real-name or identity. This unidentifiable User asked me to send as a “gift”. And a tracking number . Because of “taxes” User is avoiding US state taxes and breaking the US custom Laws openly. This user is highly intelligent and is able to hide this motive by simply asking for a tracking number. Federal investigation is limited to the 50 states. If I were to admit I sent this as a gift that would waive my credibility for being scammed; (USPS) is federally regulated. This User is guilty of Federal tax evasion;out of country; and breaking U.S. and Canada custom laws. That leaves me to suspect an attempted online theft consequently not insured by Grailed or PayPal. I am not willing to lie to sale an item for any reason. I am not willing to conspire in a federal global tax evasion scam. I am not willing to be a victim of online theft nor be robbed for my merchandise due to poor system policies and loopholes.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

AlanJames
New Community Member
User also attempted to contact me via phone number, email , and ig . All of which are unnecessary to complete purchases
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.