DIspute Transaction

YusufH
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, i'm a seller, sell a good service, but,..
i'm always have a delinquent buyer,.
i have been sent a service, digital product, and, 5-6 days, they open case an report for unauthorized transaction,.

how to solve this, i think, not only me have it's problem,

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@YusufH

If you sell digital goods and services, you'll need to read up on how Seller Protection works because it is not 100% protection and has its limitations.

9. PayPal Seller Protection.

If you sell or market to buyers in other countries, you should read the PayPal Buyer Protection policies of the countries in which your target buyers are based (the relevant PayPal Buyer Protection policies are available here) as these policies will apply to you as a Payment Recipient or Seller.

Some PayPal accounts could actually be hacked and used to buy your goods without permission and when the account owner finds out, will dispute the charge. You'll have to risk assess your business model and decide whether digital goods and services is what you want to sell. Scammers can pretend all day that they are legit when they're really not but PayPal can check IP address and other factors to determine whether Unauthorized or not.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.