Customer Threating Chargeback

Melanie_Mclean
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, looking for some advice. 

I have a customer who bought two items from me, both were delivered within 7 days and i have yodel tracking information to show this. The customer is now claiming she is abroad for a month and cannot return the items but i should be refunding her anyway. She has opened paypal disputes for both and i have uploaded tracking to both. She has not responded via paypal but has emailed stating she will be opening a chargeback with her credit card company as i have asked for them to be returned before refunding and she wants refunded now. She opened disputes as item not arrived. Is there anything i can do to stop this as its over £120 and i dont really want to refund when there's nothing wrong with the item she just doesn't want to return them?

Thank you in advance,

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Melanie_Mclean 

If she opened a dispute for non receipt of item and you can prove trackable proof of delivery then you should win the dispute.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Melanie_Mclean 

If she opened a dispute for non receipt of item and you can prove trackable proof of delivery then you should win the dispute.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.