Credit card chargeback scam - unauthorized transaction

Mefju
Hi Today i got mail from pp that one of my customer who bought 2 hoodies from my shopify store just opened claim ... he bought it 20.02 after 2-3 days i shipped hoodies and entered tracking on my shopify dashboard. He received hoodies then today he opened claim for unauthorized transaction. I make screenshots from my shopify dashboard that items are fulfilled, i make screen of tracking and also entered the tracking on dispute answer. What do you think, i win this or i lose money and hoodies?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mefju 

An unauthorised transaction means that an account holders Paypal account was hacked and used without their consent by your ?buyer.
If Paypal check IP addresses etc and find in favour of the account holder then of course they are reimbursed.

However you would not lose out either as long as you met ALL the requirements of seller protection, so your best bet is to go and read up on it to make sure you were covered. Good luck.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Mefju
i Hope paypal will check this as fast as possible, its first time i got chargeback, i also have instagram where i advertise my shop and this buyer DM me before buy to ask about products so i think he just want to abuse chargeback. I think im in protection: -i provide tracking -send screenshots from my shopify order dashboard, tracking app that said its delivered.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.