Could PayPal at least give the seller a chance before snatching money out of their account?

VirgoHunny
New Community Member
I had someone file a "Unauthorized purchase" dispute on an item they bought from me on Depop. After they purchased the item, the buyer and I spoke on when it would be shipped. After the item made it to them they also left a 5 star review of the transaction. I sent in a description of the problem and screenshots of proof that it wasnt an "Unauthorized purchase" but PayPal still has my balance in the negatives. I'm not able to sell anything else on depop now in fear of my negative balance eating up the money I get in.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Speeg
Contributor
Contributor

I sold tickets and the person used them at the event and sent through Ticketmaster. The event confirmed the tickets were used. The buyer challenged their credit card company and Paypal returned the money without speaking to me. Now collectors call me daily and the resolution department wont respond. This is a bad company to deal with and they do not help the legitimate sellers with their protection! Very disappointed with PAYPAL at this time.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.