Complain and unnecessary harassment charges against buyer

helpfromyou1984
Contributor
Contributor

To : paypal

Till date I always try to do my business with utmost honesty and sincerity. In reference to the paypal dispute cases raised by the buyer ‘Debarthi <removed>’ (hereinafter referred as buyer), please go through the information shared below:

1. As an easier and faster way to clear ambiguities and misinterpretation Direct communication with the buyer is continuing since last few months uninterruptedly. However, I also replied accordingly against the ‘Resolution’ required from my part.
  2. On Wednesday, Jan 6, 12:50 AM (7 days ago) through Gmail buyer ordered 4 numbers of sarees, for which she didn’t make any payment at that time, but she continuously insist me to book those sarees by using the Etsy message platform only. But she was not interested to make payment through Etsy by selecting saree from my Etsy Shop List.
  3. Thereafter, receiving repeated confirmation about the payment from the buyer side I booked those sarees on the same day (also clear all payments from my part) and informed buyer to clear outstanding payment immediately. As the buyer like to hold my payment through Paypal whenever she ordered.
  4. The review of Etsy shop depicts that I delivered sarees in time to all buyers and always having a good understanding and communication with buyers I always try to maintain goodwill of my business.
  5. Those sarees were ‘unique in design’ to the buyer, therefore, she was badly in need of those sarees indeed. After having verbal payment assurance accordingly from the buyer (Debarthi <removed> ). So, it appears to me from the conversation then that she would be grateful enough to me if I made available those sarees to her. I apprehend that she would kept her verbal assurance and will make in payment in due time, so I nearly compelled to book those sarees without getting any payment from the buyer side.
  6. After booking sarees and clearing all payment for those sarees from my part, I did not get any payment until 10/01/2021 from the buyer. However, after repeatedly requesting the buyer to clear my outstanding payment, she made the partial payment for 2 sarees on 10/01/2021.
  7. Thereafter, I sent again two Paypal invoices to the buyer for rest of those two sarees to clear my outstanding payment. Also repetitively asking to clear payment from her end. Without considering my prayer to release my valid payment, the buyer cancelled the payment invoice two times inhumanly.
  8. The buyer still hold payment of 2 sarees amounting total to 420$ and now buyer denies to take her confirm order. As I feel that I have to bear the loss of 420$ from my own pocket, I repeatedly request her to make the payment w.r.t. confirmed order (dated 06/01/2021 through Gmail (mail print attached)).
  9. She ordered repeatedly and cancelled. She is fraudulent. She uses another platform to order and after somedays, she want to try to cancel. As a seller how do I handle the loss!! She always uses personal mail and now she is continuously trying to figure out how to harass me.
  10.  She used many slang to me since yesterday. Her intension is on harming me financially, she is fierce, mentally deranged, and she denies her words after a while.
  11.  I am a small manufacturer and I work with few people whose financial condition are depending on me. Debarthi <removed> completed her payment on 11th January (not full payment) and she want to return her amount on 12th January. How is it possible when I am not sure her intension? She was constantly abusing me and messaging me to give her the sarees but how could she make such a claim even though she did not pay in full?
  12.  Now sarees are stitched and she claimed her refund which is completely next to impossible to me because I am completely unable to sell those stitched sarees anywhere. Pls help.
  13.  In this situation paypal claim $467. How is it possible and I do not understand why paypal is asking me to pay when I am completely faultless. i want to take step against her.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

tlovesldh
Contributor
Contributor
Hire a lawyer that’s all you could do now because PayPal would need proof that’s she is not actually paying and she’s embezzling the money is getting. Since the virus I’ve seen people do this to all sorts of newly formed online businesses or businesses that are trying to convert to online.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.