Client destroyed my item that I send and now wants the money back

andrewvhs
Contributor
Contributor
Good day. I ask for your help. The client opened a case PP-D-42423336 against me at PayPal. She received a wedding dress more than a month ago, made changes to it, dressed it for a wedding and now requests a refund because "the dress is not as described". PayPal has offered 3 options to overcome this situation, each of which involves a refund. I understand that your job is to protect customers, but in this particular case, when a product was used and a there are wedding photo you have to protect the manufacturer, don't you? And does this mean that all sellers of wedding dresses should be prepared so that customers can return their dresses after using them at the wedding? Then why use your payment system in our online stores?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @andrewvhs,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

In this case, I would recommend responding to the case that you do not agree with the claim and providing more information regarding the item. Then, our team will review the claim and the information both parties provided and make a decision within 30 days. In case we need more information from you, you will receive an email update. You can respond to the case in your Resolution Centre. Generally, though, when an item is used, it would not be eligible for our Buyer Protection. 

I hope this helps.

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.