Cheater with ebay yusu_vita

MAX113
Contributor
Contributor

good day! I am indignant, the ebay closed the case in my favor, because the buyer deceived me and sent back, in general, not what I sent to him, in the Czech Republic a criminal case is excited against him! Ebay knows about this and there are all documents about the initiation of a criminal case, an employee of Ebay told me that it is not possible to open the case in paypal! but as he could open this case, call the ebay and they will confirm the information to you!
Ebay also closed his account, as this is not a decent and not honest person

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MAX113 

If you mean he has opened a case on paypal and the item you received back was not the same as the item sent then contact customer services and inform them of this OR add that information to the dispute via the 'messages to buyer' option that paypal may read once escalated. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

MAX113
Contributor
Contributor

it's just some kind of horror, how many calls to paypal, and now I receive a letter in the afternoon by day

We decided that it was in your favor.
The following case has been resolved in your favor. If the deal is covered the detention was canceled.

The case was closed in your favor. The case is currently closed, but we recommend to try to solve this problem directly with the buyer.

transaction information
Case ID PP-D-26173371
The name of the buyer Yusupov <removed>
Email buyer 
Buyer Transaction ID 94490995Y49077003
The date of the transaction is January 31, 2019
The amount of the transaction is 1,821.00 USD
Transaction ID 5R572456R4872252M
quantity in the controversy 1,821.00 USD

in 8 hours such letter comes...

Recipient: Maksym <removed>

We contacted you on March 13, 2019 with a request to respond to the complaint filed by Vitaly <removed>. As the deadline for a response was approaching, we sent more email reminders. Since we did not receive a response within the time limit, we had to close the complaint in favor of the buyer.

From your PayPal account, we have severed 1,821.00 USD, we can return the money to the buyer. If it falls into your balance minus your PayPal account and add money.

This is very important for the process involved in the complaint. In the future, try to respond to complaints for a certain period of time.

transaction information

Case Number: PP-D-26173371

Buyer Name: Vitaly <removed>

Email buyer: 

Date of transaction: January 31, 2019

Transaction amount: USD 1,821.00

Transaction ID: 5R572456R4872252M

Product Name: WWII !! Hero of the Soviet Union Gold Star Medal! Gold! original

Product Code: 123607674328

Refund amount: USD 1,821.00

For more information on how to handle and resolve complaints, please refer to the PayPal service agreement you received when opening a PayPal account. Show it by clicking the Legal Information link at the bottom of any PayPal page from.

Note: A record of all cases are at the center of problem solving, you can access them easily.

sincerely

Paypal

Today I called, said that it would be transferred to the department that solves cases, but something 12 hours passed and no one did anything!
Paypal, I will fight with you in the courts, I will destroy you

Kudos / Solution appreciated if I helped you.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.