Charged 4 times after I issued 4 refunds- crazy

scale123
Contributor
Contributor

Jan 18, buyer contacted me that he is charged 5 times for the same transaction. I looked and immediately refunded it. I believe PayPal had a bug that day . I sent all transactions to the buyer to show all is refunded but the original transaction. Strangely, the buyer open dispute for 5 transactions claiming they still show on his credit card. I thought this will be resolved by PayPal. I even contacted PayPal by phone and they told me all look ok. Surprise, today 4 of the 5 disputed transactions were debited from my account again and sent to buyers account. Here is the reason they listed:”

• The transaction was not eligible for Seller Protection. If a transaction is eligible for Seller protection, it will be marked as Eligible or Partially Eligible on your Transaction Details page.

In addition, a chargeback fee of $20.00 USD has been debited from your PayPal account.”

How is that fair. Who do you complain? How can you resolve this ?  The buyer failed 4 cases total, so there is one more pending case 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.