New Community Member

How long for a chargeback I’m the seller

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

@Rosechavez02411

Thanks for reaching out! @kernowlass, thank you so much for your continued help in our forums! Your help is greatly appreciated. Just to add a little more information, here's a link to our Help Center with some timelines and what may happen next in the Chargeback process:  https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/what-is-a-chargeback,-and-why-did-i-get-one-faq2036

Have a wonderful day and thank you again all for your participation in our Community Forums.

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rosechavez02411

A chargeback is not a paypal dispute as its initiated by the buyer directly via their credit card issuer.

So the card company make any decisions and not paypal, so you just have to wait it out.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_JonK

@Rosechavez02411

Thanks for reaching out! @kernowlass, thank you so much for your continued help in our forums! Your help is greatly appreciated. Just to add a little more information, here's a link to our Help Center with some timelines and what may happen next in the Chargeback process:  https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/what-is-a-chargeback,-and-why-did-i-get-one-faq2036

Have a wonderful day and thank you again all for your participation in our Community Forums.

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@PayPal_JonK

Thank you and bye x

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.