Chargeback - New to selling

Michael6892
Contributor
Contributor

I'm new to selling and this person is clearly lying. The guy said his chargeback was him not receiving the item however in the message he sent to me ( through paypal ) he literally said he received it ( and then said he got kicked off but that happened about a month later when he broke our guide lines, nothing to do with this payment ) 

- Anyone know how i can get my money back? It just said I'm -$24 on my paypal account and how long will that stay for? 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Michael6892 

Sounds like a virtual / digital sale?

If so then sadly you have no seller protection for those items, you can sell them but at your own risk.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Michael6892
Contributor
Contributor

I'm just a bit confused since other networks such as mine manage to win chargebacks.

How much evidence would i have to gather? Since Isn't it already fraud if he literally filed the chargeback saying he didn't receive the item when in his statement he said that he received it? Would Paypal see that? Can i take him to court over this or? Sorry for all the questions its just I'm just new to selling items and would love to know how to stop these people.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.