Case Review

mit19
New Community Member

I have case PP-D-72535608 under review and there is no option for me to defend the case. It is about an online service given to this costumer who had requested an advertisement of their page on my page. After having what they wanted exactly and properly, they opened a case saying they did not authorize the transaction that was made. I have all the conversations from seller and buyer and the fact that they bought the service and now just trying to not pay for what was already done for them per their request. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mit19 

An unauthorised transaction means that an account holders Paypal account was hacked and used without their consent by your ?buyer.
If Paypal check IP addresses etc and find in favour of the account holder then of course they are reimbursed.

If they don't believe it happened then the dispute would be closed in your favour.

BUT if you lost you normally would not lose out as long as you met ALL the requirements of seller protection, sadly however seller protection does not cover digital / virtual items.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.