Case Opened, but buyer has received item as tracking shows this

aim840
Contributor
Contributor
I sold an item, which was suppose to arrive yesterday, buyer has this morning opened a case. However from checking tracking I see that the buyer received and signed for the item this morning. Tracking was uploaded when item was posted. My money is now on hold. When will it be released? The buyer has item, I have proof as they signed for it and tracking is also shown on case. Thank you
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@aim840 

Paypal doesn't get involved until the buyer escalates the dispute to a claim, if they do and tracking shows as delivered then you should win.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@aim840 

Paypal doesn't get involved until the buyer escalates the dispute to a claim, if they do and tracking shows as delivered then you should win.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

aim840
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you. The buyer is refusing to close claim so ive escalated it. I have uploaded tracking information. Just a bit cross as it says 30th March as the date it will be sorted by. They have had the item and my money is on hold. Just wish it could be quickier,ad they have all information they need. Thank you for your help
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.