CHICV

lisacrain
New Community Member

Is this a legit company? If not they just took me for $120.00

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Cristina

Hi @lisacrain,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

I am sorry about your issue. You can find more information regarding a company simply googling it. 

If you have trouble with a purchase, you can communicate directly with your seller by opening a dispute in our Resolution Center. 

There are 2 kinds of disputes:

• Item Not Received – You bought something but didn’t receive it. (Wait at least 3 days from the transaction date to give your seller enough time to ship the item.)
  • Significantly Not as Described – You received an item but it was significantly different from the seller’s original description. (You might have to pay return shipping costs, but may be eligible for Return Shipping on Us. Activate Return Shipping on Us before filing your dispute to qualify for the benefit.)

Working with your seller is usually the fastest way to resolve an issue. It’s easy to work with sellers in the Resolution Center and most sellers are willing to work with buyer’s to address whatever went wrong.

Here's how to open a dispute.

1. Go to Resolution Center.
  2. Click Report a Problem.
  3. Select the reason for your dispute and click Continue.

What's Next?

You have 20 days from the date you opened the dispute to resolve it with your seller. If your seller isn't responding or you can't come to a resolution, you can escalate your dispute to a claim. If you escalate your dispute to a claim, PayPal will review the case and decide the outcome.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.