Buyers dispute, thinking its fraud

jwbrdkllr
Contributor
Contributor
The buyer wont return an item. For a refund. Wont contact me and avoids paypal notices. Is there a way to get my side in this disputes thing? Entire process seams to be rigged for the buyer to SCAM sellers. 180 days?? They get it use it destroy it and want a refund and seller has no choice? Cant even get your item back, that's fraud and PayPal is complicit in the scam.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jwbrdkllr 

Once the dispute has been escalated, if the buyer wins then normally paypal will tell the buyer to return the item trackable back to the seller before you have to refund.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

jwbrdkllr
Contributor
Contributor
Reading everything in the PayPal dispute section that's NOT what it says. Basicly hit the tab they take out of your balance and that's it. Nothing says the buyer has to return goods, even if you do the refund w return, it states $$ refund is given but NO guarantee if items will be returned. Sounds just like all the issues on ebay, get money back and return a rock in the mail. Whoopie. This is still fraud/theft. To many in the blog page w the same issues so obviously the criminal element have found a way and PayPal is doing NOTHING to protect the sellers, just like on ebay, pinterest and a few others. PayPal is making $$of the sellers NOT the buyers so they dont care.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jwbrdkllr 

Well you are incorrect and is the reason paypal have the 'return shipping on us' option when a buyer loses a dispute.

But hey if thats what you want to think then thats up to you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.