Buyer want to refund two months after due to Coronavirus outbreak make make him short of money

ZhuoweiFeng

Hi everyone, 

I am a personally seller who used PalPay to make a transaction with a man two months ago 28th January 2020, but recently 28th March 2020, the buyer ask me to do the refund due to the damage of the shoes box, however I have sent him all the pictures and details of the shoes box and the shoes before the payment and he accepted all the information that I provided. 

But after very short conversations the he contact me few days ago he admitted because of the coronavirus make him broke and this is the original sentence he sent me on WhatsApp like "Staff shortages due to Corona bro" and "I've just had **bleep** ups" that make me clearly understand why he want to do the refund because of he just want money due to he out of money and the shoes that I sold to him could be bought in a lower price and therefore he want to ask me to do the partial refund to get some cash back and keep the shoes in this situation and let me to take the loss two months after. 

Therefore, I think it is not possible for me to do the refund two months after he purchased the shoes because of he short of money and make an excuse to make PayPal force me to refund hime under the situation that I have provide all the information and details and he accept two months ago.

I think people can think logically if there really is a problem of the item why the buyer does not contact me once he received the shoes but just two months after when the virus outbreak and  he short of money. 

In this case, I am insist of not refund to the buyer and the buyer use the word "PayPal" on WhatsApp as a threaten to me like he can get the refund easily with any excuses and I am not scare at all even this is my first time of having this kind of problems  cause I can provide all the chat of our conversation and all the pictures and order confirmation and email that I sent as well.

However, I still need some helps from the community to see how people who has similarly experience to handle this problem such as what evidences that I need to provide to solve this problem and what should I do next.

If someone can give me some suggestion I will very appreciate that and thanks for all your patience to read through this. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

ZhuoweiFeng

PHOTO-2020-01-28-12-28-36 2.jpgPHOTO-2020-01-28-12-28-34.jpgPHOTO-2020-01-28-12-28-36 2.jpgPHOTO-2020-01-28-12-28-35 2.jpgPHOTO-2020-01-28-12-28-35.jpg

Those are the picture I sent to the buyer before and it is  what the shoes box look like before I sent the item.  In addition, I have some difficulty on uploading more pictures cause there are up to 10 pictures can be uploaded only 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.