Buyer submitted fake/dummy shipping information and tracking to paypal for returning goods

parashstones
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

There is a ongoing dispute in our paypal account. Paypal asked buyer to return goods to get refund, now buyer provided fake/dummy shipping information to paypal. Now in resolution centre there is no option available to tell paypal that shipping information is fake.

Please help.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@parashstones

You need to contact customer services to resolve any account issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

parashstones
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass 

My account is in India, in the help centre they give number 0008004402415 which is not responding, i tried several times.

Also i submitted webform for help but not got any response.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @parashstones,

I'm sorry to hear that you have not yet received a response from customer service.

If the buyer submitted tracking for the return of the item that is not valid, the tracking will not be able to show delivery back to you. Has the case been closed yet, or is it still open and waiting for the shipment to complete? If the case is still open, the reviewer will see that there is no actual information associated with the tracking number and the case should be closed in your favor.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

parashstones
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_Olivia 

Dear Olivia, Thanks for your response.

case is not closed yet. Its showing need response from seller.

And whenever i click on respond there is only one option (picture attached).

I hope some one from paypal will manually verify tracking details before closing the case.

Screenshot 2019-02-13 at 12.38.36.pngScreenshot 2019-02-13 at 12.38.48.png

Regards

Ashish

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @parashstones,

Thank you for that. Definitely don't confirm receipt. Please try reaching out to customer service again. If email isn't getting a response, there are a few other methods you can try.

Please click Help & Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for contact options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.