Buyer scammed me.

Saarmas
Contributor
Contributor

How can I possibly get help when someonen bought an item thru paypal. Item was late but was shipped, somehow he escalated dispute for item not received was falsely awarded to a buyer who no longer responds??? Even after unbelievably, I provided tracking and now account is frozen

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Shannon232
Contributor
Contributor
I believe the seller has scammed me and Paypal is buying into it. I was sent broken and faulty items. I asked for them to be replaced and the seller would not respond until I set up a dispute with PayPal. The seller asked for the items to be returned for me to receive a refund and now the seller is refusing to acknowledge the returned items by accepting them from the shipper.
Login to Me Too

Saarmas
Contributor
Contributor
Let me also clarify in the above scenario that the refund was given after the item had already been DELIVERED. I submitted tracking info to paypal who matter of factly ignored my response and even stalled up any appeal I tried to make. So , in a business non impactful way I'm down 5K with no way to appeal or even bring this up. Where was my.seller protection? God knows I've scoured this and every forum, help , or chat bot in Hope's of some type of redemption . So far, there are none. Seller protection nonexistant and my business disrupted and embezzled thanks to these so called policies.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.