Buyer's shipping address only has country. Unable update.

CongratsGoh
Contributor
Contributor

Buyer's shipping address only has country. Unable update.

Uses his paypal email to send to my paypal email with his shipping info and contact number.

Enough proof that I shipped correctly if there is dispute later?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

_terran
Contributor
Contributor

I am highly confused by what you are asking. Could you reiterate a bit more on your question?

Login to Me Too

CongratsGoh
Contributor
Contributor

Buyer' shipping address only has his country of origin. No full address.

I told him to update his address in his paypal account. He said unable to update. 

Instead, what he does is he uses his email which is the same as his paypal account, to email to my email which is also linked to my paypal account. He emails me his address and contact number and requests me to ship to the address given.

Since the email is linked to his paypal account, can I use it as proof that I have shipped correctly supposely if a dispute happens.

Thank you.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@CongratsGoh 

You need to send the item to the paypal registered address of the buyer at the time of payment.

If that address only consists of a country and you are relying on an email to inform you of the rest of the address then personally I don't think you would be covered for seller protection.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.