Buyer's financial institution decided in the buyer's favor

Jerryhsu1007
New Community Member

Hi everyone and PayPal chargeback Team,

My name is Yuting <Removed>, I’m one of PayPal loyal customer. I currently have an open case# PP-D-97111858. My account is negative and received a letter from ACI to collect $1614.99.

Regarding my case, the buyer(Jazmine <Removed>) reported that someone made the order without their permission is not a fact. The buyer is trying to lie both her financial institution and PayPal. Please help me with this case and kindly refer the conversation chat between me and the buyer I provided for investigation.

I gave the product(iPhone 12 pro max) to Jazmine <Removed> face to face and the product is matching the transaction note she put on also the dollar amount is the same as from our chat photo I provided. Please refer the details and supporting info on the files I provided. (there are our full conversations and date and name, time and transaction details) I can definitely testify against each other in court if needed.

This is ridiculous that I sold her product and need to pay her back the money just because the buyer dispute the transaction on her financial institution. Please help look into my case and kindly advise. Thanks. Jerry

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.