Buyer refunded for return with no attempted delivery

JonL16
Contributor
Contributor
Hi there, I am having a rather terrible time with PayPal customer support at the moment. I recently sold an item on depop, a few days later the buyer raises a dispute through PayPal claiming the item sizing isn’t what they expected. I reluctantly accepted a return, I then waited a month for the item to be returned (I am still waiting actually) but the case was closed in the buyers favour yesterday with PayPal claiming that the item tracking details are posted and delivery has been attempted. However, if you go to tracking type in the details it shows that no delivery attempt has been made??? It says that the page and tracking will update once attempt of delivery has been made. Can I ask how the hell paypal can go round refunding and closing cases in favour of them with false facts? I contacted customer support and they said that delivery has been attempted but when I show them the screenshot of no tracking update showing no delivery they ignore me and ask if I have contacted Royal Mail, even though it’s not my parcel!!!! Has anyone had a similar experience? Or any advice? Thanks
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.