Buyer purchased AS IS parts.

Stevensfraud
Contributor
Contributor
I clearly stated in the post. Parts may or may not work, I did not test. Sold as is. Steven purchased them, and in conversation even said “he is not worried if they work or not. After receiving them, he said the display screen works, but the controller doesn’t. And wants a refund for the part that didn’t work. I said they were sold AS IS. He then requests a for a full refund. Meanwhile on his Facebook page he has posted that he installed the screen. And then another post asking which wire he needs to replace on the controller. I have screen grabs of both. His claim with PayPal is they were not wrapped to his satisfaction. This is fraud in my opinion.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Stevensfraud
Contributor
Contributor
Also, I’ve called PayPal twice to find out how to include the screen grabs proving that Steven is using the parts. I receive a message giving instructions. But they do not work.
Login to Me Too

Stevensfraud
Contributor
Contributor
Buyer is using the items he purchased. He is posting questions about them on Facebook. Steven curry in Arenas Texas. The PayPal resolution is extremely frustrating. I had one opportunity to respond to this fraud. Then after I responded. Steven posts evidence on Facebook that he is using the items he stole from me. This is evidence PayPal needs before they make a judgement. It seems no matter what I do on the PayPal site, my choice is to give a refund. Or wait for PayPal to decide. The resolution system definitely favors the buyer even if they are a thief.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.