Buyer opened unauthorised transaction case!

hiendcomponent
Contributor
Contributor

Hi.I am an ebay power seller.Buyer bought very good 7 items and i sent them by UPS. However he opened unauthorised transaction case to paypal for 5 of them.I sent all of them with same UPS tracking.In my email inbox it writes no action needed but when i enter to paypal it writes sellers response needed.I entered to my ebay account to find tracking number and wrote buyers name and found tracking number from buyer.(i found the old tracking which he bought before and which was on top of ebay paid and shipped list from fedex and entered it by mistake.It had to be UPS)

Before i entered my money on account was about 2530usd and now it is 2480usd.Why i lost 50usd? And this money does not seem on paypal transactions!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

hiendcomponent
Contributor
Contributor

And i am sure that buyer bought the item.I checked that he knows what he buys.It is his bussiness.Nobody will buy such electronic components.He bought same items before too.

Login to Me Too

hiendcomponent
Contributor
Contributor

Activity Summary (11/1/2020 - 11/6/2020)

USD AED
Beginning Available Balance 2,369.00 0.00
Payments received 437.38 0.00
Payments sent -35.25 0.00
Withdrawals and Debits -18.70 -8,820.27
Deposits and Credits 0.00 0.00
Fees -60.65 -20.00
Chargeback -210.34 0.00
Transfers -2,481.44 8,840.27
Ending Available Balance 0.00 0.00

It is not 50 usd .It is more than 200 USD !!!

Login to Me Too

KBAHF
Contributor
Contributor

We experienced something similar.

Recently, paypal misunderstood a transaction valued around $250 as unauthorised transaction and reversed the transaction without notice. The items were on its way from interstate and were delivered the day after paypal reversed the transaction.

We have evidence that it is not a fraud transaction because of the following reasons:

1) Customer emailed several days after his purchase to confirm he made a purchase and requested a follow up on delivery

2) Customer contacted paypal the next day and paypal then reversed the transaction

3) No further email from the customer except a week later when he emailed to tell us items were delivered and that he contacted paypal before because there was no response from us

We've been in contact with paypal for over a month and there's still no solution. We've been told because it is a fraudulent transaction, we are not eligible for seller protection, hence the money was taken out from our account. The person we chat with kept saying it is a fraudulent transaction although we provided screenshot of the customer's email showing it was a genuine purchase. Only today, we've been given an email address to escalate the issue. There's no guarantee this will be resolved but we're still trying.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.