Buyer decided to return a empty box and send it to my neighbors. Phone on hold for 13hrs.

2B2
Contributor
Contributor

I started to dispute a claim a week ago when they provided me a UPS return label that the buyer claimed I made. Since a lot of things are automated on paypal, if you just supply a return tracking number paypal automatically refunds you. (The buyer tried to do false eBay money back guarantee claim and eBay had high claims investigate and ended up banning the buyer). I called UPS and the package wasn't even sent to my house but to my neighbors nearby. (They purposely wrote the wrong name and house number but have the same postal code).  That way they can get their money back and keep the item and it only cost them the price of the phony parcel. I told Paypal that the parcel wasn't even sent to me and a different address, and they told me they would email me if they need more information. However, a day later on a weekend I got an automated message that the buyer has provided proof I received the package. (Basically didn't even read the notes I provided or asked for more information). So I go call them today Literally called near the start of the business day and on hold until the end of the operating day. 13hrs. What a joke. I have proof the UPS truck didn't come to my house I have CCTV I have weighed the parcel and it is 275 grams including the box instead of 2 kilos The parcel itself is too small to be the item that I sent over. I have a police file number It does not let me make a new dispute on the resolution center. Before you suggest that. Sending a message through the FAQ bot is basically useless. I need to talk to a real person and no messaging them on Twitter literally will just get me nowhere or redirect me to FAQ.

Screenshot_20210406-214922_Call.jpgwadawdafawf.PNGnice one pp.PNG#4 Proof of buyer getting banned off Ebay.PNG

I started to dispute a claim a week ago when they provided me a UPS return label that the buyer claimed I made. Since a lot of things are automated on paypal, if you just supply a return tracking number paypal automatically refunds you. (The buyer tried to do false eBay money back guarantee claim and eBay had high claims investigate and ended up banning the buyer). I called UPS and the package wasn't even sent to my house but to my neighbors nearby. (They purposely wrote the wrong name and house number but have the same postal code). That way they can get their money back and keep the item and it only cost them the price of the phony parcel. I told Paypal that the parcel wasn't even sent to me and a different address, and they told me they would email me if they need more information. However, a day later on a weekend I got an automated message that the buyer has provided proof I received the package. (Basically didn't even read the notes I provided or asked for more information). So I go call them today Literally called near the start of the business day and on hold until the end of the operating day. 13hrs. What a joke
 Screenshot_20210406-214922_Call.jpgwadawdafawf.PNGnice one pp.PNG#4 Proof of buyer getting banned off Ebay.PNG

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

2B2
Contributor
Contributor

No idea why it double posted, 

Login to Me Too

2B2
Contributor
Contributor

Because my account is negative due to dispute fee and I took the money out of paypal already, my account is flagged when I call in and I get transferred to collections and it doesn't matter if they transfer you, you will still end up in collections. WOW in order to even give information I have to pay the dispute fees first nice system.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.