Buyer called bank and got his money back

LeeR01030421
New Community Member
I sold a hoodie on Grailed which is worth we’ll over $1000. As soon as I shipped out the hoodie and the buyer saw it was picked up by usps he called his bank and said something...I’m guessing he said someone stole his card I’m not sure. But he got his money back and PayPal subtracted it from my account. Literally I lost both the money and the hoodie. I’ve been going back and forth back and forth with PayPal agents and they keep saying the buyer already got a refund. Umh hello I know he did he shouldn’t have, I shipped out the item did everything right just to **bleep**. What can I do, literally none of these PayPal agents even understand what happened, they keep saying the buyer is in the right, how is he right is literally send the item and he took his money back from the bank. All I want is the money I lost, or the hoodie back but it’s not like that’s happening since the scammer already has it in his hands I can’t see him ever sending it back.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.