Buyer asking refund for received digital service

xMorningstarx
New Community Member

Three months after sold digital service to a buyer they requested refund stating payment was sent without their authorization and Paypal put money on hold immediately. I have a proof that service was provided and sent screen shots to Pyapal, but is it enough? I have a proof that seller has access to the e-mail they used for sending payment through Paypal, in order to complete the service I offer I needed to log in to her game account that is connected to that exact mail address. She had to confirm my device 2 times by encrypted mail and she did both times. So there is no absolute way that buyer isn't the owner of the mail address used on Paypal to send payment. What can I do more and expect from Paypal now? This is a well thought fraud by buyer and they also blocked me from contacting them. They have now received the value and they are also getting their money back if Pyapal decides so, so my work was all for nothing. Can I offer more details to Pyapal other our conversation? In our conversation can be seen that buyer gives me the mail address to access their game and that they confirm my access through that same game so I'm really worried will Pyapal understand this and take it as enough proof that money was not sent without authorization?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

soumaeva
New Community Member

me too. How did it ends? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.