Buyer Refused Delivery

zaw2010
Contributor
Contributor
Ebay Buyer refuse UPS track able sign for delivery He did not contact seller/ebay/UPS 28 days since seller send by UPS for not receiving item After 28 days ,buyer raise item not received to ebay Ebay decision is Seller Favour Base on UPS got all record about attempt delivery ,left the note to collect at UPS Access point But PayPal refund back to buyer Base on "item not receive " item is missing and seller not received back My appeal has been turn down Base on buyer protection "item not receive" I would like to know how to handle on this situation for crook buyer who refuse delivery with tracking . It is seem to be buyer will only accept standard delivery and claim back from PayPal
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@zaw2010 

Buyer has been refunded so when you get the item back relist it and sell it again, if its gone missing then file a claim with your postage service.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@zaw2010 

Buyer has been refunded so when you get the item back relist it and sell it again, if its gone missing then file a claim with your postage service.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

zaw2010
Contributor
Contributor
It is fine for me sending by UPS tracking delivery . What happen seller send by standard delivery ,no tracking. ? Where to claim. ? Who know buyer received item or not.? All depend on buyer words.
Login to Me Too

zaw2010
Contributor
Contributor
Soon after buyer see UPS tracking and sign for ,buyer refuse delivery and said he did not order . These all details are recorded on UPS delivery attempt. But PayPal refunded money back to buyer ,buyer raise item not received issue to PayPal 28 days after he paid
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@zaw2010 

You don't have to send trackable, but that is at your own risk and not the buyers.

To get seller protection you have to provide trackable proof of delivery if the buyer files a dispute for non receipt of item.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

zaw2010
Contributor
Contributor
Buyer can walk away refusing delivery for any reason's, claim money back from PayPal. It is more favourable to Buyer instead of Seller Seller have to trace for getting the item back with his own cost(Sending to buyer and return back to Seller)
Login to Me Too

av8or
Contributor
Contributor

av8or_0-1606157784376.png

Not according to PayPal buyer protection 
in English this is: "I've checked the case again and the decision is in your favor
met. Since the buyer has refused to accept the goods, this becomes the case
thus closed"

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.