Buyer Put Dispute Again.

Yogita_Devi
New Community Member

The buyer is cheating, i provided him a paid software / service. We have done our deal on telegram. Now he put chargeback even he got his service. Please do something i'm a new user of paypal, i don't know much about it. Please resolve this issue as soon as possible, but trust me the service was delivered to him. God promise i am not cheating. First case i won, but now he put same case again. Please help, what should i do?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Intars

Hi @Yogita_Devi,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

I am sorry to hear the buyer filed a chargeback against you. Buyers, who complete their purchase with a card, may involve their card company or bank to have the payment reversed. This is a standard risk when accepting payments, both online and offline. However, there are ways you can reduce the risk and protect yourself as a seller. If you receive a chargeback and you're eligible for Seller Protection, we'll cover the cost of the chargeback. I suggest you review our chargeback guide on how to avoid and handle chargebacks. To find out more about Seller Protection against chargebacks click Security at the bottom of the PayPal homepage.

-Intars

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.