Buyer Opened Claim for full amount but asked for partial refund within

asoinc
New Community Member

So, I made a sale on eBay to a buyer looking for $3,000.00 worth of boots. All boots were new except for 10 pairs that the buyer knew were not going to be new in box. Instead, they were in mint condition. Long story short-ish, after receiving these boots, the buyer decided to ship them over seas apparently. This sale took place 176 days ago. Having 4 days to open a case, he did. He wants refunded for the 10 pairs of boots that are not new in box (that he said he wanted.) The issue is, he opened the case for the full $3,000.00 and not the $400.00 that he wants a refund for. He stated in his dispute comment that he is looking for $400.00 refund. I was thinking about just refunding him the $400.00 but I'm afraid to offer him the partial refund in the case he might say no. NOW, my question, if i offer him the full refund and he decides to deny it, will PayPal auto refund him the full $3000.00? What would be my best course of action here? Customer Support isn't taking calls right now and I need help! Thanks all in advance!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.