Buyer Not Responding on Disput

codeforhost
Contributor
Contributor

A buyer opened a dispute that he hasn't received his order. Now, PayPal asking me the tracking number for the order.

But it was a web service which was delivered about 3 months ago. The buyer received the service, checked the service is correct and then made the payment. He also confirmed to me via email (also his PayPal email) that the service is received and he has no complained about the service. He also gave me his passport for payment verification.

As it is a service, I'm unable to provide tracking information.

I have added a replay in dispute and attached a screenshot of his replay email in which he confirmed to me about his service. I have attached the passport copy too. But after doing this, already 7 days passed, but the buyer not responding anymore.

Anyone can tell me please what will happen next? Or, what I have to do now? As I have delivered the service and have proof.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

codeforhost
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Sharpiemarker,

The dispute not escalated to a PayPal claim yet and the buyer not added any new replay after opening the case. Will escalated the dispute to a PayPal claim or will wait?

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@codeforhost 

Has the dispute been escalated to a PayPal claim yet? If not, and you have responded to the case with your proof and the buyer is no longer replying or did not escalate to a PayPal claim, the dispute can close as resolved on its own as 'no contest' by the buyer after 20 days from date of dispute. If buyer responds and/or escalate to a PayPal claim within the 20 days of date of dispute, PayPal will step in and communicate with both parties and make a ruling.

For services, you have to provide "Proof of Delivery", see below and cross your fingers:

9. PayPal Seller Protection.

“Proof of Delivery (for intangible or virtual items or services)” means any compelling evidence to show the purchase order was fulfilled, that includes but is not limited to the following:

1. The date the item or service was provided;
  2. The recipient’s address (email/IP, etc.) where applicable.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too
Solved

codeforhost
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Sharpiemarker,

The dispute not escalated to a PayPal claim yet and the buyer not added any new replay after opening the case. Will escalated the dispute to a PayPal claim or will wait?

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@codeforhost 

If buyer don't respond or escalate, leave dispute to close on it's own 20 days from date of dispute. Just keep an eye out of any PayPal dispute emails in case the buyer responds because timely response is required by PayPal.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.