Buyer Bank debit my Paypal Account without any Prior explaination.

AdnanNabi
New Community Member

I am selling Boxing Gear.
One of my customers ordered me Boxing Gloves, 50 Pair and One Pair Shin Pads Leather. We made as per his instruction & Each step I have shown on Video Call. Once Order Ready I showed him as well and he was very happy.

We made these Gloves from Our Production Factory Pakistan & Dispatch to his UK address.
Due to international Shipment UK custom check Single Hand with pin to done custom. But It was only one single hand.
Once a customer received products He start Gloves, all of them Bad & Quality not good. Even I have offered to return my Products and get back your refund.
But he open case rather than to return products.
Paypal Open this case and I have fill my answer and Paypal Close this case in my favor.
After some days 28Th March I got an email again about the case is open and you have to give more information before 9Th April. But the very next day Paypal debit my account without waiting for my reply and When I contact Paypal and they said it's unfortunatly Customer Financial Institute open case again.
I said WHY you guys closed this case in my favor and why you guys debit my account Amount 1443 GBP without any prior information and they did not give any good reply.
Sir, I made High Quality Leather gloves and I took Less than 30GBP per Pair and this gloves price in the UK local Market is More than 70GBP.
Even One of my other customers is willing to buy these gloves, and When I said to this person please refund my Gloves in Original Packing and I will make refund and sales in the UK and he did not reply to any things.

Please can you help me in this regard. I am totally helpless to get money back. We are a small business and it's a huge loss for us

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.