BIG PROBLEM

Lcoputer
Contributor
Contributor
hey, someone sent me 207€ in PayPal. After 3 weeks I sew that he opened a case on the payment, I asked him why he said he have problem with his PayPal and someone hacked to his PayPal and deleted all info, also he gave me email access so I success to reset the password for the PayPal account and all the info of the PayPal (payment, disputes, credit card) deleted. I don’t know what to do I am in minus on PayPal. I respond to the case but I don’t know what to do if I’ll lose. Please help me PayPal just closed this case I sent you proofs he said hacker hacked into his PayPal account, and it’s true. Please give me back my 207€,
Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lcoputer 

That feature is not available in every country. I am not sure why, I would be guessing. Could be licensing and monetary regulation reasons. But you cannot always use f&f for goods and service payments, if PayPal finds a pattern with your account, it can be blocked as it is fee avoidance.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Lcoputer
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for your help again
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lcoputer 

You're welcome. 

You have to consider if PayPal is the right fit with your business model before you use it because it is not always compatible so you must contemplate the risks if you do. You can take a percentage of each sale to put aside as self-insurance to cover disputes in exchange for access to the selling tools and access to millions and millions of users.

Login to Me Too

Lcoputer
Contributor
Contributor
You right I made a good profit with PayPal, most people that looking to buy from me are using PayPal. I don’t know better platform... about the disputes, I always win that charge-backers.. but I hate to spend time on thos proofs.
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lcoputer wrote:
You right I made a good profit with PayPal, most people that looking to buy from me are using PayPal. I don’t know better platform... about the disputes, I always win that charge-backers.. but I hate to spend time on thos proofs.

Yes, providing evidence and documentation is time consuming but this is the new PayPal. They need documentation to know you're not doing anything sketchy. 😉

I think they also want to know what kinds of transactions causes this and why and maybe develop tools to help prevent it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.