Am i covered for seller protection?

shuffman112
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, i sold something on Ebay at the start of the month. The guy had paid via paypal and i received the notification and went to print the label and ship quickly. After checking paypal and sending out the package i went home and seen a message on ebay stating they " entered the wrong address use x address instead " well i had already shipped it. Later on in the night i recieved ANOTHER message stating to instead of sending to the address they listed send to ANOTHER different address. Well thats not possible as i had shipped it out 5 hours prior. they said ok no problem, and i told them i had paid for signature conformation, after that they seemed to have figured their scam was going to fail so they started sending me mass messages of " i did not confirm this purchase " " i will not accept any packages or payments " among other seemingly pre written statements. After that i stopped communication with them as i knew they were seemingly going to file a charge back. So i quickly checked Ebay confirmed address on the end statment and the name and address matches the paypal name and address. that is the address i shipped to, am i covered by paypal seller protection? and what will that consist of? its my first time in the last 2 years of someone charging me back trying to scam. Im currently in the negative on paypal awaiting messages from them. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.