A person is trying to scam me and steal my money

Vaisr
Contributor
Contributor
So I sell in game items on ebay, on june 1st or around that i sold one of my items for 150$. The transaction went smoothly and he got his item. 20 days after he got the item he files for a refund saying that it was a unauthorized purchase even tho if his account was hacked into why did the paypal and Ebay account have the same name. Then one day i see a big -150 on my PayPal which i cant refund him unless he gives me the item back which has increased in alot of value since the time when i sold it to him. That might be the reason he wanted a refund though i cant be certain. Today my 54$ on hold came out of being frozen and when i logged in the put it on my card i saw that it all went into the -150. Im pretty certain I'll win this dispute because i got hard evidence that i gave him the item. The thing is that i have 120$ still on hold which will go to the -150. If i win this dispute will i get my money back or if i somehow lose will i get my item back again very unlikely thaf I'll lose.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.