A dispute filed after merch was given !

Ams341
New Community Member

I have revived multiple payments from this person in the amount of $200. Now there’s a dispute filed (on his part) for the last payment made of $200. Now I am asked to pay it back when they have revived merch! I have contacted John <removed> through email and via message and have gotten no response! I also called paypals help center and was able to talk to two people, who weren’t able to help at all ! I just was attacked with nasty attitudes! This is just coming to my attention and is very inconvenient! Is there anyway I can file for appeal and settle this in court! I don’t understand how 3 weeks later I get a notified about this ? Also why was the transaction completed if it was not authorized ? This is a major issue upon PayPal’s part and will be vlogging on this incident!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_paula

Hi Ams341, 

I am sorry to hear that a case was filed against you and I do regret to hear that your experience on the phone was not a good one. This is not the type of experience we want any of our customers to have. Generally, once a case is closed you have around 10 days to appeal. If it is outside this timeframe then it can be harder to appeal. If you have shipped the product to them and you have tracking information showing that the item was delivered then please send an email requesting to appeal the case. Be sure to state on what grounds you wish to appeal. Once this is received, the case can be reviewed again and a decision made. 

I hope this helps, 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.