20$ fee , i got scammed and I cant contact paypal

speed2k
Contributor
Contributor

So I sold an account to a guy and after 2 weeks or something of using it , the guy decided to chargeback for a reason .. The guy said "unauthorized purchase" , the paypal took 3,00 USD ( that was the price of the account) . Ok , I replied to the thing this guy created and now i get notified that paypal took 20$ fee for nothing.. Lost my product and all my personal money too .. Like really?

And if im trying to contact paypal it says this : <removed>

Lost all my money , saying it again .. How I can contact paypal and fix this problem like really?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@speed2k 

If it was a chargeback for unauthorised use then it was done via the buyers card issuer, if you lost then you would also pay the card issuers processing fee.

Normally you may be covered by seller protection but sadly there is no seller protection for virtual / digital goods, you can sell them but at your own risk.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

speed2k
Contributor
Contributor

So yeah , I can't do anything about it? Lost all of my time , because of this guy... Im so nervous right now

Also a guy made a thread about the same thing but in the last message he said that he solved it by contacting paypal..

How I can contact if it's giving this error

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.