too many paypal payment and refund disputes

lynda2021
New Community Member
Launching an ecomm biz and wd like to offer PP to custs BUT there are way way too many disputes regarding payments and refunds using this service. Anybody with a small biz care to offer reasurances, tips or advice? Outside of CCs, alternative look sketchy. PP has the NAME - do they really support the sellers or the buyers? See a lot of people who say they've been scammed, especially by people outside of their home country. All input welcomed.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Dayz1
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve been struggling to get an answer from both PayPal about several issues. Recently been very upset with PayPal the past 4 months! Issue 1: Unable to use my “confirmed” bank with PP out of the blue. Issue2: being charged on the wrong bank account (after changing my payment method!) I’ve double checked that I have changed my payment method on all my most recent purchases and it STILL happened! Issue 3: Multiple Fees and no explanation (Several charges from “*PayPal EBay Inc Ship”) -also short for EBay inc Shipping. Asked both parties & No one seems to know what EBay inc shipping is.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.