#refunds #opendispute #refundtwice

JamieleeJordan0
Contributor
Contributor

Long story short I sold an item on depop which I get paid through PayPal, I ended up not being able to find the item in my inventory after a few days of looking I went ahead and refunded the buyer as I don’t like to wait to many days to avoid any disputes or constant messaging like “when will you ship” ok so a couple days after I refunded I see that a case was opened from the buyer that they reported to their financial institution that they never received the order. How is this possible on an order that was already refunded? It says that PayPal is looking into it but I can’t even comment on the case and I’m not sure what happens now. Is this a scam that buyers get refunded by you on PayPal and then file with their card company to get the money again? Has anyone had this happen before? Please let me know what to expect thank you!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Celeste

Hi @JamieleeJordan0,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear you've had to experience this trouble. In this case, I would recommend reviewing the following Help Center article with more information about Managing and Resolving Chargebacks. You can also get in touch with our customer support team by selecting Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page. I hope this can be resolved soon.

Take care,

- Celeste 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.