buyer opened the dispute paypal refunded the money to buyer and not got my products back

GAZ25HA3PYZS4
Contributor
Contributor

buyer opened the dispute paypal refunded the money to buyer and in the resolution center i asked my buyer to send back my products and i will refund the money. 

yet the buyer didn't sent back my products and paypal refunded the money back and is deducted from my paypal balance of 1000$.

there is no security of the money of the seller.

need help to resolve this.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Sidney08
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello @GAZ25HA3PYZS4 , I hope you're doing fine.

For now I can only assume since I don't know all the details.

* The money might still on hold and did not issued a refund yet to the buyer if you did not received a notification that you lost the case. Therefore, paypal is still reviewing the case.

* If you have received already a notification that the dispute is in buyers favor and did not tell the buyer to return the item, that might be a possible:

1.  fake item 2. Unuseable item 3. Empty 4. Broken 5. Etc that affects the purpose of the item and cannot be used.

May I ask what is the item that was purchased? 

I hope this helps. If you find this helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Have a great day and keep safe.

Login to Me Too

GAZ25HA3PYZS4
Contributor
Contributor
Hello I am fine She opened cases on 3 invoices which had differnnce of 2 months One of the case in the favour of buyer and has been closed The item was show jacket and western show pads. She said that items were in wrong size and colour but everything were according to her. She didn't shipped the products back. It has been approx 3 months she opened the case yet not resolved.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.