buyer fraud

globalauto
Contributor
Contributor

Hi guys,

We are an auto spare parts dealer. In one of our eBay sales, the buyer is exercising his or her right to return the purchase
part. When we received the item back, it appeared that there was a used part in the box. I informed the ebay about this, I sent photos immediately, they thanked, said that they would look into the case and would treat the buyer. A 20 days later, it turned out that the buyer had filed a case against us that he had not been refunded. I asked ebay what was happening and they replied that the case was resolved in favor of the buyer because he had the right to give us back almost what he wanted. They did not accept any objection on our part. At the same time PayPal has refunded the amount of the client ( which is not small) and is now looking for money from us. This is incredibly unfair. What can I do ?

Thanks and Regards,

Emil Chukanov

globalauto

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_david

Hi there @globalauto.

Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear that there has been a case filed against you on your account recently. 

If there has been a case filed against you through your eBay account, you would need to reach out to eBay directly for further assistance. We would not be able to investigate the case on our side, but eBay can advise you what has happened here, and look into appealing the case on your behalf. 

You can contact eBay directly via Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/eBay.co.uk or through Twitter on @AskeBay, and they can assist you further.

I hope this helps.
David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.