Unverified

Orrjegehenwk2
Contributor
Contributor
So I’m a teenager and PayPal has strict regulations on users . I had to lie about my birthdate so I could use this app to sell my PS4 . I wanted to sell it because I played too much and wanted a different lifestyle . So I found a buyer . He sent the money . But PayPal won’t verify it because I’m underage . I know this is kinda like fraud . So please don’t get me in trouble . And because of my info not being true . That man took advantage of me and decided to scam me . I tried to get him to pay . But he refused . And blocked me . I am without money and my console in this quarantine. Can you help me ?
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

DanielSedda
Contributor
Contributor

contact to paypal support via email or phone for help.

Login to Me Too

Orrjegehenwk2
Contributor
Contributor
But I don’t wanna get in trouble though
Login to Me Too

DanielSedda
Contributor
Contributor

you need contact to paypal support for Complaint the buyer if you want your money or your console back.

Login to Me Too

Orrjegehenwk2
Contributor
Contributor
It has been about 3 months since this has happened . I took time to dwell on what I did . I’ve been wanting to ask for help . But I don’t think having fraud on my record is worth it.
Login to Me Too

Orrjegehenwk2
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah I asked them . Want to know what they did ? They terminated my account . Thanks PayPal . Really helpful . Ever using PayPal again .
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.