Selling

orcaltd
Contributor
Contributor
I recently sold. A motherboard, CPU and water cooler. I personally drove to deliver the items. The chap was happy. The next morning, he asked for a refund - on eBay. His reason - his wife has lost her job. I refused, as I am in the same situation. He then opened a case with Paypal. Saying there was a bit missing. Which there wasn’t. I put a piece of masking tape over a **bleep**, so he didn’t lose it, as the other screws had plastic washers holding them in place. I still refused. But offered to buy him a washer. Which were thrown on free anyway. To which he replied. There is damage to the fins on the radiator, of the cooler. Which I am a bit suspect about, as I don’t recall such damage. Even if there are bent fins, in a water cooling radiator. It doesn’t affect its performance. He could of try to install the parts, blown then. I will never know, if he returns them. Will Paypal side with him or me. I would be happy to replace the radiator, at a small cost. As I can’t be dealing with the grief
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.