Scammer open the chargeback claim from his bank for "item not received" after 6 month

Temp20210411b
Contributor
Contributor

and paypal decide to side with the scammer and charges us $1040 while have the scammer keep the product, Anyone ever got robbed by paypal this way?  

So 6 month ago a scammer from Puerto Rico bought one of our product, our ebay account was merely established just a month before that, the way paypal & ebay works was that, if the package was not confirmed to be delivered.  fund will be withhold by paypal & ebay until delivery was confirmed, and it was, never got any complain from this customer and suddenly 1 week ago, he filed a charge back from his bank because "package not delivered" and almost instantly paypal charge us back on that amount and putting our account balance to negative and then ask us to pay up.  

I did try to prove the case, but as you may know, ebay doesn't keep any sales record after 3 month, the shipper, DHL rid of their tracking record after 3 month too.  And paypal using this excuse against us while they know better than anyone else that they would never release the fund to us if the package did not delivered in the first place.  Now this scammer customer got his $1040 back and kept our super expensive device, and paypal wants up to tank all the lost and send their collection agency after us. 

How would you handle this??  we are consider small claim case to get our money back 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

LM3070
Contributor
Contributor
Utterly disappointing Been PayPal customer for 20 years Got same issue Buyer asked for CC CHARGEBACK AND KEPT THE ITEM (high value watch) Taking PayPal to Court I’m suggesting to use other payment methods
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.