Paypal return almost 3 months now not completed

Rita131
Contributor
Contributor

Hello im having an issue with a return from a sale in ebay. For an item, a buyer in japan opened a return case,on ebay and then on paypal,ebay closed the case ,and paypal from the 16 th december has ordered the buyer to return the item.Yet since then the  10 days  that paypal allows  the buyer to ship the item back have passed and paypal did not closed the case as it should based on the terms and contitions of returns,yet it has since then( at the  end of the december) the case under review.

I have contacted paypal help center by messages and yet i receive the same answer 2 months now that i should wait until further notification ,even thought i believe that this is wrong since due to its terms and conditions the case should have been closed a long time ago.

Now the buyer had all the time to return the item and he didnt,Most couriers work in japan like DHL fedex etc.I have paid 2 months now the fees for the sale to ebay and im not sure if i dont receive the payment back if i will be reimbursed for them.Can anyone help, isnt this against paypal policy ? it is now almost 3 months since this return case was opened.Thank you.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Rita131
Contributor
Contributor

No one really knows about these issues or can provide any help?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.