Paypal dispute fraud

Kikofac3
Contributor
Contributor

Regarding a dispute that was opened by someone who sent me a payment 3 months ago, and they filed it as that they didn't receive the item and I escalated it to paypal and they seem to have sided with the person, how is it remotely possible that the seller can file a dispute saying they didn't receive the item after 3 months when they have received it and I've showed delivery proof. Over that it was a digital item and paypal doesn't even warrant having a dispute for this? This honestly just seems like paypal fell to their credit card company and now are making me pay expenses when the person redeemed all of their items? I really need some clearance on this, after having posted 1000 words with all proof it seems like no one even gave a look to it and it also seems like the customer support hasn't even looked at my side of it? When I've provided proof from 4 sides proving the delivery they say it wasn't delivered which is a digital item, like this is complete scamming? the buyer hadn't provide a single proof and even admitted to receiving it literally. Honestly, i feel like the issue was definitely looked over and it was evaluated by someone who sided purposefully with the buyer. I don't even sell anything, it was a trade of steam games and due to country limitations every payment is received as goods and services. Shouldn't there be a way to escalate this issue further, i am not accepting a scam when i provided every piece of proof and I am tired of being polite over this scam at this point. Doesn't matter how small the amount may be, siding with the wrong side just because you can't be bothered to fight with the card company due to incompetence is unfair and unacceptable. Still don't understand how stupid someone has to be to think filing a dispute after 3 months and saying they didn't get the item lol, like what sane person wouldn't file a dispute right away instead of waiting 3 months if they didn't get what they bought? Also due to covid-19 situation no customer service is available, seems like the person evaluating this had just a racist/biased approach towards everything.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.