No funds in account to refund buyers on ebay

Legit2Quit2
Contributor
Contributor

I am in some deep crap. I decided to drop ship for a wholesaler that I've dropshipped for in the past. There are some laptops that he had for cheap prices. I specifically stated on ebay that it would be on backorder and that it would take 3-4 weeks for shipping. One customer decides he doesn't want to wait that long for the backorder and is demanding a refund. The problem is I paid the wholesaler and now the wholesaler isn't answering..  so now I have to figure out how in the hell am I going to pay these people their money back if there's no money in my account?

i am shaking and I know I am about to be neg on the feedback... it sucks because I had a clean record. Also, I'll be okay to know if my 3 customers get their money back and my paypal account be in the negative because i'll just pay off the balance with my paychecks every week until it's paid off which should take me about a month to get it paid off. 

I'm scared and don't know what to do. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Teslafan101
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

unless your customers agree to wait that long,else they will file INR with Ebay or Paypal and you will be forced to refund in full.

how did you pay your vendor,may be you can file INR against him?   

your account goes negative and Paypal will ask you to add some money to bring it neutral,if you do not ,then it would shut down y our account and send collection agency after you.

you better call Paypal if they will set up a payment plan

Login to Me Too

Legit2Quit2
Contributor
Contributor

The thing is, I sent the funds to him through cashapp! 

Also, could I just file a INR against myself to give these people their money back and then I'll just work on paying paypal back ?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.