Negative balance right after dispute ends in my favour

Appleonz
Contributor
Contributor
Hello. I'm new here and i dont have much knowledge about paypal. So few days ago. My client or buyer file a dispute against me and escalated it as a claim for 450$ and i have zero money in my account. . Then yesterday i get notification that dispute that filed against me ends in my favour. But here's a thing that i dont unserstand. I got. Negative balance for 429.90$ in my paypal account. What's does that mean? Should i pay it even the dispute ends in my favour or is it some kind of error system? I did email the customer service yesterday. But still got bo response yet. I got anxious because that's a large amount of money for me. And i couldnt work and use paypal until my paypal balance is clear. Please help. I dont know what to do. Thank you.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

mobi2x
Contributor
Contributor

this just happend to me a few days ago, did you ever find a way to fix it? @Appleonz 

Login to Me Too

Appleonz
Contributor
Contributor

yes, well turn out the negative balance was only temporary, once ALL of your disputes are clear, your balance will back to normal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.