Money and shoes taken

averagealex
Contributor
Contributor

Im back because no one got back to me based on my last post and PayPal decided that the buyer won the case. 

A buyer purchased some shoes I was selling. I sent it to the authentication center (the shoes passed authentication), then they got shipped to the buyer. I thought all was well until the buyer submitted a case that the item was not as described. I thought nothing of it, and eBay put a stop to his dispute. 

"We automatically denied the return because it is outside of your return policy and the item successfully passed through our Authenticity Guarantee process. This case will not affect your seller's performance. You do not need to do anything else." -eBay

"We automatically denied the return because it is outside of your return policy and the item successfully passed through our Authenticity Guarantee process." -eBay

A few days later, he charges back and PayPal takes the money from my account. I open a dispute case because I did nothing wrong and I want my money. I lost the case, and now he has the shoes and money. What do I do? 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.